Thursday, January 23, 2014

Stamp Camp !!!

We have been invited to attend my upline's STAMP CAMP  !!!
April 25 - 27 2014
 
Escape for a fun-filled weekend:
2 1/2 days of no cell service or distractions!
Just chatting, laughing, eating, and scrapping the weekend away!
It's a wonderful retreat to be productive & get some much needed "me" time!
 
Location - Koinonea Conference grounds in the Santa Cruz Mountains above Watsonville
Cost - $157 provides you with 2 nights lodging, 5 meals, 2 snacks, and the use of the facility (4pm Friday to 2pm Sunday)
www.gotocamp.org
 
* $25 deposit holds your spot: balance due April 1st

* Send payment to Gail Blask
941 Courtyards loop
Lincoln, CA 95648

* Bring projects to work on throughout the weekend - schedule and pace is up to you!

*Cabins sleep up to 8 people
 
If you have any questions give me a call at 408 483-8038!
 
I have already sent in my deposit, hope you can come play with me!
Kelly Hacker

No comments:

Post a Comment